Are your trees in poor condition or in need of attention? Call MP Tree Care
We are based in Warrington & cover all surrounding areas including St Helens, Widnes, Runcorn, Liverpool, Frodsham, Widnes, Knutsford, Wigan
Tree pruning is an important part of any trees growth. It helps trees grow better and live a longer, healthier life, while maintaining a safe and even environment.
A few reasons a tree may need to be pruned are:
- To remove dead, diseased or storm-damaged branches
- Thinning a crown to allow better air circulation and new growth
- Removing obstructing branches lower in the tree
- Reducing the height of a tree
- Shaping a tree for design/decorative purposes
- Pruning a tree will allow more light into the garden area, which are essential for other plants, shrubs and trees to grow properly. It will also reduce the overall weight and minimize damage from high winds and storms.
Nature conservation is also an integral part of the work we carry out and our tree pruning will take into consideration the plants and animals that live in the vicinity of the trees that we are pruning.
Call now 01925 292054
Call MP Tree Care, Warrington, for professional & affordable tree pruning